Maui Biz AmbassadorLiza Pierce
A Maui Blog is a weblog created to promote Maui’s beautiful island, unique culture, and aloha spirit. This mission is fulfilled by talking story online. I invite everyone to join me in my passion to promote Maui by leaving comments on the blog and by sharing the posts about Maui, by liking us on Facebook, and tweeting about us on twitter, etc.
A Maui Blog also seeks to help promote the local Maui businesses. It is here to assist the local businesses gain a strong presence on the internet and attain maximum exposure online. By creating a hub where the readers can find reliable information on Maui’s happenings & local events, word of mouth recommendations of the best of the best on the island, anecdotes, fun stories, and ramblings, everyone would find A Maui Blog an enjoyable daily read. Make sure to bookmark it or subscribe to its feed.
When planning a vacation here, you need to know
- When is the best time to visit Maui?
- Where is the best place to stay on Maui?
- What are the Top Things to Do on Maui?
- How long should you stay on Maui?
- Should you go to a Luau? If yes, which Luau is the best?
- What are the things you need to pack?
- What are some safety precautions you should know?
These are just a few examples of the questions frequently asked, there are many more.
On planning your move here and living on Maui
- Where is the best place to live on Maui?
- Should you rent or should buy?
- Should you move into a house or a condo?
- How can you afford the high cost of living?
Whether it is your first-time visit on Maui, or you have been coming here to visit for a very long time, there is always something new to learn.