It was a busy Easter Weekend. So many events, happennings and activities that I thought would be great to share here on A Maui Blog but I just couldn’ find the time to sit and and post. I titled this post A New Beginning because this is sort of A Maui Blog’s A New Beginning – at least a beginning of another phase for the better. I joined Darren’s “better blog challenge” for the month of April so I will be working on that. I am also in the process of collaborating with a web designer, a professional writer and PR person and a virtual secratary to help me out on this A Maui Blog. We shall see how this goes. In the meantime, just wanted to share this bird of paradise photo took last Saturday so when regular readers come to visit, you won’t be looking at funny bunny again. Have a nice Monday everyone!
Support for A Maui Blog
Navigate Makena – Makena Real Estate
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
A Maui Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Receive our RSS Feed via Email
- “Earth To Sky” with Steve Tobin – A Wonderful Art Appreciation Experience on Maui
- Things to Know About Visiting Maui in 2024
- Attend the 10th Annual Hawaiian Airlines Made In Maui County Festival on November 3-4 – See you there!
- Maui Fire – Help People Directly Affected by this Devastation in Lahaina
- Exploring Mauiʻs Farmers Markets