A blog post about my fun meeting with Ajja, this talented photographer and friend, is soon to come. But I couldn’t wait to share these photos already. Ajja did a great job of capturing a special part of who I am (tweet! tweet!). More talk stories to come … stay tuned 🙂
Support for A Maui Blog
Navigate Makena – Makena Real Estate
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
A Maui Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Receive our RSS Feed via Email
- Attend the 10th Annual Hawaiian Airlines Made In Maui County Festival on November 3-4 – See you there!
- Maui Fire – Help People Directly Affected by this Devastation in Lahaina
- Exploring Mauiʻs Farmers Markets
- Wonderful time at the Wailea Beach Resortʻs Sunset Cookout
- Maui Travel Guides 2023 – Which is the Best Maui Vacation Guide?