These photos were taken during Mothers Day 2010. I have a lot more photos from Rice Park to share (lots with friends) and lots of great stories to tell. Stay tuned. But for now this post will be a “Wordless Wednesday” post. Check out other Wordless WednesdayÂ posts at 5MinutesForMoms ( I know it’s supposed to be “wordless” right now ) See yah later!
Support for A Maui Blog
Navigate Makena – Makena Real Estate
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
A Maui Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Receive our RSS Feed via Email
- Attend the 10th Annual Hawaiian Airlines Made In Maui County Festival on November 3-4 – See you there!
- Maui Fire – Help People Directly Affected by this Devastation in Lahaina
- Exploring Mauiʻs Farmers Markets
- Wonderful time at the Wailea Beach Resortʻs Sunset Cookout
- Maui Travel Guides 2023 – Which is the Best Maui Vacation Guide?