These photos were taken during Mothers Day 2010. I have a lot more photos from Rice Park to share (lots with friends) and lots of great stories to tell. Stay tuned. But for now this post will be a “Wordless Wednesday” post. Check out other Wordless WednesdayÂ posts at 5MinutesForMoms ( I know it’s supposed to be “wordless” right now ) See yah later!
Support for A Maui Blog
Navigate Makena – Makena Real Estate
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
A Maui Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Receive our RSS Feed via Email
- Top 5 Places to Stop & Smell the Flowers on Maui
- Sansei Opening, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Dinner, and more
- Maui Visitor Shares His Tips and Experience Visiting Maui in 2020
- The Gift: edible Hawaiian Islands Magazine Subscription
- Moving to Maui or Living on Maui Needing a Side Job or Career Change? This could be the answer.