To all the dear readers of A Maui Blog, I would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas! You have been a gift to me this year. Thank you for coming here and letting me share about our precious island as well as my family adventures on Maui. I look forward to the coming year, spending even more time with you. Please enjoy the slide show below – it’s part of our family Christmas tradition to create a Gingerbread House each year. May your Christmas be blessed and may you have a prosperous New Year! Aloha!
Support for A Maui Blog
Navigate Makena – Makena Real Estate
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
A Maui Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Receive our RSS Feed via Email
- “Earth To Sky” with Steve Tobin – A Wonderful Art Appreciation Experience on Maui
- Things to Know About Visiting Maui in 2024
- Attend the 10th Annual Hawaiian Airlines Made In Maui County Festival on November 3-4 – See you there!
- Maui Fire – Help People Directly Affected by this Devastation in Lahaina
- Exploring Mauiʻs Farmers Markets