Thinking of what to do on Maui on New Years’ Eve?. It used to be that there are many extravagant fireworks display available to choose from (hotels, Wailuku Memorial, etc), but since the recession hits, there are very few, almost none. Thankfully, my bloggy friends @SheilaBeal at @GoVisitHawaii and @jenrusso @anuheayagi @MauiTime complied some activities available, especially to those who are visiting. Please click here for the Go Visit Maui link and click here for the Maui Time link. Now you many events to choose from. In addition, Honolulu Magazine also listed various options for the New Year celebration on Maui. Click here to go there. Happy New Year to All! Be Safe. And a friendly reminder: Don’t drink and drive. Have a prosperous New Year 🙂
Support for A Maui Blog
Navigate Makena – Makena Real Estate
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
A Maui Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Receive our RSS Feed via Email
- Attend the 10th Annual Hawaiian Airlines Made In Maui County Festival on November 3-4 – See you there!
- Maui Fire – Help People Directly Affected by this Devastation in Lahaina
- Exploring Mauiʻs Farmers Markets
- Wonderful time at the Wailea Beach Resortʻs Sunset Cookout
- Maui Travel Guides 2023 – Which is the Best Maui Vacation Guide?