This past Saturday I was privileged to take photos of the paddling out for baby Kaia. It was a memorial service and a celebration of life and love. Many of the Zautner friends showed up as early as 8AM, many bearing flowers and many brought their surf boards to paddle out. The scattering of ashes in the ocean together with the scattering of hundreds of flowers is very a poignant event – something that touches our heart and soul. I decided to share some of the photos and ask that you remember the Zautners in prayer. Mahalo.
Support for A Maui Blog
Navigate Makena – Makena Real Estate
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
A Maui Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Receive our RSS Feed via Email
- Attend the 10th Annual Hawaiian Airlines Made In Maui County Festival on November 3-4 – See you there!
- Maui Fire – Help People Directly Affected by this Devastation in Lahaina
- Exploring Mauiʻs Farmers Markets
- Wonderful time at the Wailea Beach Resortʻs Sunset Cookout
- Maui Travel Guides 2023 – Which is the Best Maui Vacation Guide?