I was at a paddling out and scattering of ashes ceremony yesterday morning at the Keawakapu Beach (also known as sidewalks), in Wailea, Maui. This is one of the most moving ceremony I had attented. It was conducted to honor our friend Kit, and to pay tribute to him who loves the ocean. Kit loved hanging our with his family at Keawakapu Beach, and so his ashes were scattered in that ocean in remembrance of him. Kit passed away last Friday. I thought I should share some of the photos.
Support for A Maui Blog
Navigate Makena – Makena Real Estate
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
A Maui Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Receive our RSS Feed via Email
- “Earth To Sky” with Steve Tobin – A Wonderful Art Appreciation Experience on Maui
- Things to Know About Visiting Maui in 2024
- Attend the 10th Annual Hawaiian Airlines Made In Maui County Festival on November 3-4 – See you there!
- Maui Fire – Help People Directly Affected by this Devastation in Lahaina
- Exploring Mauiʻs Farmers Markets