This week’s theme for Photo Hunt is SPACE. Although I thought of the outer space when I first read the theme, I decided to be a little bit more creative and Maui related. I worked for a developer here on Maui and one of the main concerns right now of many is the preservation of the open spaces on Maui.Â We do not want Maui to be another Honolulu – we like it to stay “Maui” if you know what I mean.Â But at the same time, working forÂ a responsibile developer whose mission is to provide affordable housing to the working families on Maui, I know that simply saying we should preserve all the open spaces won’t work.Â Families grow, communities grow. I guess the secret is in proper planning.Â Anyway, the above is my photo hunt entry 🙂 To see more participants showing space photos, click HERE.
Support for A Maui Blog
Navigate Makena – Makena Real Estate
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
A Maui Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Receive our RSS Feed via Email
- Top 5 Places to Stop & Smell the Flowers on Maui
- Sansei Opening, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Dinner, and more
- Maui Visitor Shares His Tips and Experience Visiting Maui in 2020
- The Gift: edible Hawaiian Islands Magazine Subscription
- Moving to Maui or Living on Maui Needing a Side Job or Career Change? This could be the answer.