“It never rains in Kihei” – this is n expression we usually say here. Yet sometime in November and December we get a little bit of rain, like today. It’s been raining the whole day today – kind of nice – a “nappy time” kind of weather. I know this is not the weather tourists desires, but we need a little bit of rain so this is good. In a couple of days, it will clear up, I promise 😉
Support for A Maui Blog
Navigate Makena – Makena Real Estate
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
A Maui Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Receive our RSS Feed via Email
- Top 5 Places to Stop & Smell the Flowers on Maui
- Sansei Opening, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Dinner, and more
- Maui Visitor Shares His Tips and Experience Visiting Maui in 2020
- The Gift: edible Hawaiian Islands Magazine Subscription
- Moving to Maui or Living on Maui Needing a Side Job or Career Change? This could be the answer.