Aloha A Maui Blog Readers! After being in haitus on this blog for a couple of weeks, I imposed a “no new blog post, no tweet” to mysef to make sure I update this blog before I get too involved twittering. That threat worked because here I am with this new blog post! Speaking of Twitter, one of my friends there asked “do you ever go to the beach?” I laughed out loud when I read it and replied back “is it obvious from my postings that I don’t? Or I don’t as much as I should be?”. The truth is that I after that question I realized that I really do not go to the beach as much. That’s not good. So this Saturday morning I ran near the beach instead of my usual route. I went to Polo Beach. The view there is spectacular. I will let the photos speak for themselves:
Support for A Maui Blog
Navigate Makena – Makena Real Estate
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
A Maui Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Receive our RSS Feed via Email
- Attend the 10th Annual Hawaiian Airlines Made In Maui County Festival on November 3-4 – See you there!
- Maui Fire – Help People Directly Affected by this Devastation in Lahaina
- Exploring Mauiʻs Farmers Markets
- Wonderful time at the Wailea Beach Resortʻs Sunset Cookout
- Maui Travel Guides 2023 – Which is the Best Maui Vacation Guide?