I stumbled upon an old photo from our Maui wedding reception that put a smile in my face. As I mentioned in my “about” page, my husband and I got married in the Philippines. It actually took 7 months before I could follow him here on Maui because of all the visa processing we had to do. When I finally arrived here,our friends from Hope Chapel hosted reception for us with a “Slip and Slide” theme and a potluck local style. It was fun! I thought this would be a fun thing to share at Monday Memories hosted by Planet M Files. Do you have some Maui Memories that you want to share? Feel free to write it in the comment section or send it to me via e-mail 🙂
Support for A Maui Blog
Navigate Makena – Makena Real Estate
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
A Maui Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Receive our RSS Feed via Email
- “Earth To Sky” with Steve Tobin – A Wonderful Art Appreciation Experience on Maui
- Things to Know About Visiting Maui in 2024
- Attend the 10th Annual Hawaiian Airlines Made In Maui County Festival on November 3-4 – See you there!
- Maui Fire – Help People Directly Affected by this Devastation in Lahaina
- Exploring Mauiʻs Farmers Markets