The photo was taken by me, from our lanai (deck) 30 minutes prior to the supposedly 9 ft. tall tsunami. Â Thank God the tsunami turned out to be just about 3 feet all. Â It’s been a heck of a day, and I am tired … so only one pic for this week. For more Weekly Winner pics, visit SarcastiicMom Blog.
Support for A Maui Blog
Navigate Makena – Makena Real Estate
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
A Maui Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Receive our RSS Feed via Email
- Attend the 10th Annual Hawaiian Airlines Made In Maui County Festival on November 3-4 – See you there!
- Maui Fire – Help People Directly Affected by this Devastation in Lahaina
- Exploring Mauiʻs Farmers Markets
- Wonderful time at the Wailea Beach Resortʻs Sunset Cookout
- Maui Travel Guides 2023 – Which is the Best Maui Vacation Guide?