Archive | Community

Maui Barbies

* This was actually sent to me via e-mail by a friend. It was also passed on to her. I do not know who created this, but it sure is cleverly funny. Pardon us if you find this offensive or insulting – I am posting this just for fun. I think it’s kinda cute 🙂 […]

Continue Reading

URINETOWN on Maui

. Forget the imperfect title, the winner of three Tony Awards, “Urinetown: The Musical” is one of the most uproariously funny musicals in recent years. It is a hilarious tale of greed, corruption, revolution and love in a time when water is worth its weight in gold and not all the leaders are completely forthright. […]

Continue Reading

Dear Tourists

Aloha! Just a few thoughts and tips I’d like to share with you. You probably won’t find these candid tips in other tour magazines, so here it goes: 1. Be polite on the road. Pull over to the side when needed. – Many locals get irritated when a tourist car drives slowly on the road […]

Continue Reading

XTerra 2007 at Makena Beach

Where: Makena, Maui, HawaiiWhen: October 27, 2007 Venue: Maui Prince Hotel, Makena Beach. Race Starts: 8:00 AM Registration: Registration on-site at the Maui Prince: Wednesday, Thursday 9am-2pmFriday 9am-5pmSaturday – 6:30am-7:30am Rates: $25 fee includes event T-shirt and post-race refreshments. Mail in and online registration closes October 23. On site registration is limited to availability of […]

Continue Reading

High Performance WordPress Hosting powered by Spaceably.com